Sunday, March 10, 2013

The Grand Destiny of the Faithful

I am a beloved spirit daughter of god.
My life has meaning.
My life has purpose.
My life has direction.
I am devoted to Jesus Christ.
Jesus Christ is my Savior.
Jesus Christ is my Exemplar.
I am a woman of faith.
I am a virtuous woman.
I am a woman with vision.
I am a charitable woman.
I increase my testimony of Jesus Christ through prayer.
I increase my testimony of Jesus Christ through scripture study.
I seek spiritual strength by following promptings of the Holy Ghost.
I dedicate myself to strengthening marriages.
I dedicate myself to strengthening homes.
I find nobility in motherhood.
I find joy in womanhood.
I delight in service.
I delight in good works.
I love life.
I love learning.
I stand for truth.
I stand for righteousness.
I sustain the priesthood as the authority of God on earth.
I rejoice in the blessings of the temple.
I understand my divine destiny.
I strive for exaltation.

(The Relief Society proclamation altered by Sister Cheryl Demke)

She challenged us to note the statements that remind us of our origins – that we are divine daughters of God.

“As man now is, God once was:  As God now is, man may be”

(President Lorenzo Snow, Lesson #5)

No comments:

Post a Comment